Computing Advice & Technology Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Firefox update 55.0.2

I've just updated to this version and the first thing it's done is to completely grey out the back/forward buttons!!!!!!!! They are there if I hover over where they should be, but there is nothing to show they are there. I've found that others have h...

New (to me) Ebay and Chrome problem

Up until a few days ago pages were displaying normally. Then today everything I look at has a click box to get the full details . Chrome Version 59.0.3071.115 (Official Build) (64-bit)Clicking on the box gives the second screeen grabTry an Waterfox 4...

ebay1.jpg ebay2.jpg
User avatar by Advisor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay.co.uk databases cookie

Hi community: Is this cookie "ebay.co.uk databases" dangerous? I have heard that ebay suffered a security breach back in march/ april 2017 and I was wondering whether this cookie was a malicious intruder that gathers personal info of ebay customers. ...

rotation of photos

since changing the format for selling your stuff my photos are coming out horizonal, want them vertical and cannot see how to do it, also finding it much more complicated to put my ads on here? help would be useful, thanks

Store

Hi I just bought a Windows Connect 8.9" Tablet Intel Atom Z3735G 1GB 32GB HDD. Could anyone tell me how to get into store to work to get appsfor me tablet??Thank youpeck 5242

OE, you around?

This morning I had a strange happening. I'd fire up this computer and it booted up but because I was doing other things, I didn't log on to anything, it was just on the desktop. A while later, I looked over at it and there was a Black screen with an ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 105 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't edit pictures

Hi, I've been selling stuff for several months and up until a couple of weeks ago, I could edit photographs on the selling page without a problem. But now, when I click on the edit icon on the photo, it enlarges the pic but the image appears at the b...

Updates! KB3035583 came back?

Would you believe it? Checked for updates (Win 7) and lo and behold KB3035583 had un-hidden it self again.? So I hid it again. Also, after I installed the latest updates (except KB3035583) a homegroup icon had appeared on my desktop. Sooooo, I remove...

User avatar by Guide
  • 48 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay messaging is painfully slow/broken on Chrome, Opera & Firefox - Sometimes does not load at all.

eBay messaging is painfully slow on Chrome & Firefox - Sometimes it just does not load at all. It just sits there doing nothing. Refreshing does not help & deleting cookies & cashe makes no difference. I have also tried reinstalling all three browser...

User avatar by Engager
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay hangs and crash error "A problem with this page caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen"

I keep getting this error frequently and eBay pages become very slow loading then hangs and Internet Explorer crash with this error "A problem with this page caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen"!!! CPU usage is also very high. I tried Chrome...

Windows Vista Update cure/working

I thought it was time to seriously try to get Vista updates before April. For me Vista Windows update just sat there seeking updates since last July 2016.I started downloading updates, could only install them by disconnecting internet. Otherwise tryi...