Technical problem with Ebay today

Screenshot 2017-05-20 19.33.35.png

Good afternoon.

Can anyone advise me please.  I am trying to list items and when I hit the 'submit' button to make my listing live the page automatically connects to the screen as shown above - which has absolutely no connection to my listings.  My listings are not going live and the page message is insistent that I finish setting up my fee payments?  How can this be as I have been paying Ebay smoothly by DD for the last 10 years!  I work on a mac.  I have cleared cache entirely so I know it is not that causing the problem.  I have also used my partners computer to try and list from there and the same message as above keeps coming up.  This has been happening now for the last 24 hours.  I am pretty angry to be honest that if this is a glitch that it requires folk to re-enter bank details!  The message above has absolutely no connection with my listing or relevance.  I am worried to be honest.  Can anyone suggest a remedy or have you heard of other people with this problem.  I dont think it is my system.  Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Technical problem with Ebay today

Smiley Happyi think i seen someone with this problem in the last few days have you tried just filling in the form  or a different browser

Petal
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent