Smart T.V`s

hi guys,

my first ever visit to these particular boards, which is very interesting, so i thought i`d give this a try 🙂

i have a 55 inch smart t.v which i`ve had now for about 4-5 years, but for the last few months or so, youtube has stopped loading on it because i think the software for it is now out of date. There are no settings i can use on the t.v  to update this, so i was wondering if anyone has any suggestions to get it working again (please don`t say buy a new t.v :))

I bought a Blaupunkt smart t.v for my bedroom a couple of months ago which has everything on it and works fantastic, but it`s only a 32 inch, otherwise i would swap them round.

thank you in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Smart T.V`s

Can you post the make and exact model number please ?.

Your Blaupunkt tv is probably only wearing a Blaupunkt badge as most of the smaller one's are actually made by AMD now,i got caught out the same lol open_mouth

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Smart T.V`s

hi, sorry for the delay 🙂

it`s a LUXOR: LUX0150004/01

The Blaupunkt even has the logo come up on the screen when you first switch it on, but whoever does make them, it`s a cracking little telly, freeview, freeview play, netflix, amazon prime, internet, wi-fi, ciracast, youtube etc. Had it been bigger, i would have swapped them round 🙂

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Smart T.V`s

It could be that the TV manufacturer's contract with YouTube has expired or been terminated - I had the same happen on my Humax PVR.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent