Otherego? Are you still with us?

On 27th February on your Distro thread I asked you series of questions (#1528) and you replied quickly the same day and said:-

"Lots of questions indeed! And deserving of their own threads, I think. If you'll forgive me for the moment, I'll certainly stop by over the next few days."

Since then I've looked in every day hoping you'd reply but...... sob-sob..... nothing?

So, here's a thread on it's own...... here's hoping grinning

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, CD - a little otherwise preoccupied at the moment - not least of all with trying to get wifi working on a blankety-blank little netbook (HP Stream 11 - delightful, and Mint is great on it - but for the wifi - and a mildly obsessive streak won't let me just try another distro...)

But I really do intend to be back - and to get back into playing with these gadgets, especially Linux stuff.

Bed time. I must be starting to show my age.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Has OE given up here? Weeks have gone by, I look in every morning hoping for a word..... nothing?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Still here... Nice to be be thought of. Thank you!

A few other distractions on at the moment.

I asked you series of questions - perhaps a little more than I can realistically tackle right now - but hopefully I'll launch a couple of threads about my rather limited computing adventures to date at some stage - just trying to make the things work takes more energy than one can spare just at the moment! So - no answers to questions, perhaps, but it would be nice to slowly get involved again.

A shame so few others seem interested in the whole computing-for-us-ordinary-people thing now. I suppose it shows how reliable  hardware and software have become over the past couple of years.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent