Computing Advice & Technology Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Otherego? Are you still with us?

On 27th February on your Distro thread I asked you series of questions (#1528) and you replied quickly the same day and said:- "Lots of questions indeed! And deserving of their own threads, I think. If you'll forgive me for the moment, I'll certainly...

User avatar by Guide
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Vero issues

Another seller is using my pictures and all pictures have my watermark running through them. I have contacted vero on numerous occasion, also 3 eBay customer service advisors have reported this too. Why is the listing still allowed to use my picture ...

Vero issues

Another seller is using my pictures and all pictures have my watermark running through them. I have contacted vero in numerous occasion, also 3 eBay customer service advisors have reported this too. Why is the listing still allowed to use my picture ...

Brother QL570 Printer

I bought this label printer (Brother QL570 Printer ) , i install it in my computer but i have problem printing with it when i print the address comes very small the label size is perfect but the address is not , how can i sort this ?

Miles / Km

I've changed my preferences to show miles instead of Km.Yet it still shows distance from my home in Km which is flipping useless!!!Any ideas? Using my iPhone.Cheers lovely eBay people xxx

SKY satelite TV

I have a satellite link that I paid cash for about six years ago and still works well for free. Can anybody recommend best plugin box that would offer more service options and would I need a sky card?

Windows update (Again)!!!

OK, I know there's a thread by OE (who's gone missing???) down the page but have a read of all of this. I have my win 7 set to notify me about updates rather than have them update & install automatically or to download automatically. I realised I'd n...

User avatar by Guide
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 10 and MS in general?

OK, so readers of the Windows Update thread will have seen that I've finally took the plunge in to Windows 10. I got a new laptop because I've been worried for some time that the HD in my Win 7 machine might be struggling now so here I am, trying out...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

MS Picture Manager and Windows 10

I noticed on another forum (pprune) that Windows 10 no longer includes MS Picture Manager. If anyone needs it, it can be obtained here: https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/where-is-picture-manager-58837c3e-34db-4904-95e8-4eca7b7c5730 Probably wo...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Youtube.

I've had a strange occurrence on youtube. I searched for, found and clicked on a track which started to play OK but I noticed the "comments" below just had the circle going round and round and suddenly the video stopped and the page changed to an err...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gmail sign in change

Has anyone noticed that now not only is the sign in a real pain (for pc use for me) but also has blocked the option to choose not to remain signed in. So when you sign out, you don't. Google keeps a track of you on all their pages even when you have ...