I've had a problem.

I went to my Win 10 laptop and opened up and when I went to the ebay community (Round table) I was faced with a really cut down "My Profile" page. The other community pages just open to the same page. Everything is centred and scrolling down the page shows the RT and if I click on any of the "column pages" everything is in columns and it's totally unuseable.

I tried a restart, no difference, signed out and signed back in, no difference. All my bookmarks work OK it's just the ebay community.

While I was writing this, I saw an HP update so I tried that and guess what????? When it completed and I restarted, the community is back to normal. This PC was OK which is how I was able to write this.

Now, was it really my Win 10 laptop needing that update or was it ebay messing about?

I think it said something about a bios update, (it's late, I should be in bed!). If it WAS that update, how come it only affected ebay community?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

I've had a problem.

Sigh..... I signed out on the other PC and now that's gone to the same columned page!

I'm off.....

Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

I've had a problem.

Grrrrr, it was ebay all the time, the other PC has gone back to normal without me doing anything!!

Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

I've had a problem.

It just did it again but it's just returned to normal now. 

Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

I've had a problem.

It did it to me yesterday.

Clearing everything (cookies and cache and so on) and reloading the page seemed to solve it.

Odd. And annoying.

Probably not terribly serious in the great scheme of things, I suppose.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

I've had a problem.

Good to see you posting. More, more, more laughing

I had it a couple more times but the last time it didn't last long and that was without clearing cookies etc.

I'd refreshed the page and there it was. I checked with the other computer and that was OK. I came back here, refreshed and ***BINGO*** it was back to normal.

Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent