No way to contact Ebay

I have been using Ebay on and off, you get a choice to either speak to some bot, or to a community is this the new way of running a business these days, no responsibility whatsoever?
You are here just to collect money and take no responsibility, you seem to think that you have covered every possible scenario with your automated world? What can a community do for me if my issue is with your website or with a transaction? Why should I speak to people whom aren't concerned?
And this "security" nonsense used as a pretext to gi ve away our information and personal details, you don't need my phone at ALL. If someone breaks into my account, this is your responsibility it's your website, so it's for you to secure it, I refuse to tie my life to a smartphone, and when you send me a "code" the eavesdropper can also intercept it and use it before I get a chance to do it, same with the phone, they can hack into your phone and intercept your communications, so all you're doing is making life hell for us, to complete a transaction we need to go through this nonsense every time, there is no such thing as a "security" there is no security in life as a whole thing, I can be hit by a truck or a flower pot will land on my head and it's all over.
So, if Ebay insists on using this security trick, I will personally close my account and never use ebay again. I used to work for "security" and encryption company, there is no such thing as security.
I certainly don't walk around with my phone, my life isn't attached to that electronic gadget if it breaks, or gets stolen my life will be put on hold? No, I refuse to be part of this digital prison
End of.
The next time, ebay asks to send me a code of some sort I will cancel the transaction and close my account for good, and I do this with all websites and companies that use this ridiculous way of extract customer's personal information and habits.

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0