Ebay is not fit for pupose - Sellers Nightmares

Why does ebay have a policy of no returns when buyers can say it is not as described with no evidence after one week and probaly already used the item. Sellers (Private) have no chance of winning this so in fact it means that everthing is returnable. So not only do buyers get cheap auction prices they can receive and send back as they like meaning that your sale is concrete for 30 days.  Ebay is not for me , Marketplace here I come.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Ebay is not fit for pupose - Sellers Nightmares

According to your latest feedback the ring was damaged and was a different size to the one advertised. You also have a neutral for item not as described. 

You woud probably be better off selling on another platform where your buyers can collect in person and inspect the item properly before paying you. 

I see you have also had a comment left for others removed, which speaks for itself.

******************************************************************************************