Unable to purchase items from U.S sellers

Over the last few years I have been buying model kits from the United States but his year I can't seem to find any listing that will ship to the United Kingdom. On their  listing, they will post to most countries but the U.K is not listed. I am sure there are many of you out there that have experienced this frustrating restriction . I did some research into this and after speaking to ebay.com customer services I find out that due to General Product Safety Regulations (GPSR), U.K buyers cannot purchase items from the Toys &Hobbies category from within the United States because they do not meet the required safety requirements. There may be other categories as well that are affected but currenty i dont know which other ones are affected. This regulation applies to the E.U as well but at the moment countries from the E.U can still buy from the U.S. The United Kingdom has an additional restriction which means that currently we are the only country affected

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Unable to purchase items from U.S sellers

Just another consequence of brexit.  Ebay and international dealinge were way better before it, a loss to international and EU sellers, and me, but hey ho were still brexiting doh!

Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: