Seller lies, no stock, not in UK

I've had it with buying new goods on eBay. It's a complete waste of time and money. Some sellers say they have a product and they are in the UK and this is clearly not true. They've spoilt eBay for genuine sellers of UK stock. The delivery times are ridiculous and then the refund process way too long. EBay does nothing about this and it's no wonder everyone uses Amazon now. I was always an eBay user and rarely used Amazon for new stock but I'll always use Amazon from now on. It's totally illegal when a sellers cons you out of money for stock they don't have.  And how is ebay unable to stop sellers stating they are in th UK with stock when they obviously don't. Stick to second hand stock from eBay and don't waste or time or energy on anything else. EBay will continue to go downhill unless something is done about this. Was great at one time but eBay just feels like some dodgy online buying site now where buyers are treat with contempt by sellers and eBay themselves.

Message 1 of 61
See Most Recent
60 REPLIES 60

Re: Seller lies, no stock, not in UK

Both American companies, with inbreed staff, if you don’t like it best do shopping on other platforms the same as I do now. Both protect doggy sellers and get the poor feedback removed for them. All crooks work together.  

Message 61 of 61
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: