Nectar page not available

When signed into ebay.  I select Nectar so I can redeem some points and the page appears for two seconds and then disappears.  Same on iPhone or iPad.  

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

You don't say if you have tried this on a PC/ laptop.  When there are issues with the app or mobile browser, some other devices e.g. iPad may throw up the same error,  always worth trying,  if possible a desktop browser and Chrome or Firefox work best with eBay.

Clear cache and cookies too,  that may also helo here.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Tried on my MacBook and got the input page thanks.  But it states you are not linked and you haven’t been active for a long time.  I am linked confirmed by Nectar.  This is now becoming very annoying.  Never had this problem in the past.  Very flaky ebay software as usual.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

We were all unlinked some time ago and some members were having issues trying to link their cards back up again.  We are told these problems have been resolved.

Have you tried to relink?  It may take a few goes,  but if the MacBook is not allowing this , then I do recommend trying to manage this on a PC / laptop.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: