Feedback

I do not like giving public feedback for intimate items of clothing.  I don't want the world to know what knickers I wear.

When I looked at my own feedback, there are photos of clothing which I have not left feedback for, as above.

ARE THOSE PHOTOS ACTUALLY ON MY FEEDBACK FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, because if they are, I shall take it seriously and seek legal advice.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Feedback

I can't see any pics of what you have bought on your feedback page but i can possibly work it out from your feedback left for other's/feedback left by seller and what that seller sells.

You can make your feedback private via the toggle switch on your feedback page.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback

You can indeed make feedback private, until you want to sell.

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback

papso22
Experienced Mentor

I can't see any photos.  Try looking when you are not logged in, then you will see what we see, or rather what we don't see.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback

I cant see any pictures either.

Probably like other sites these pictures are only visable to you.

Try logging out then viewing your feedback

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Feedback

Like the other responders who replied before me, I have also checked your feedback and cannot see any images of the items that you have purchased.  When clicking on the "Received As Buyer" heading it is possible to see the full User ID of the person who left you feedback, as well as the feedback comment left, but there are no images of any of the items you purchased.

Given that other users can only see the comments left for you, whether from buyers or sellers, you needn't worry about other users being able to see pictures of the specific items that you have purchased.  You can see the photos when you sign in to your own account because you were the person that purchased those items, but nobody else viewing your feedback history can see those shots.

I hope this response helps to provide you with some reassurance with regards to your question.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: