Answer
saz121299
Community Member
How can i stop the TTinline shoping pop ups from getting on my nerves every time im browsing

pops up every few seconds and covers half my screen showing me other products from other companies... any ideas??? please???

Other Answers: 7
56bits
Community Member
Answered
in reply to saz121299

TTinline isn't a part eBay.  It's basically from a virus that hijacks your browser and shows you ads when you're shopping, and it only appears on your computer if you're infected.

My grandpa's computer's infected with it, and a virus scan can't find it.

Currently investigating edited hosts files that will block all connections to the ad server.  I'll upload it if I can get something to work.

norseway53
Community Member
Answered
in reply to saz121299

Go to your eBay home page and click on the 'account' tab then on 'communication preferences' and edit them.

Also do an internet search for adbock  plus - download the version suitable for your browser.

Also go to your browser's tools menu and enable the pop-up blocker.

I bid, I win, I pay - you deliver
topcat83
Community Member
Answered
in reply to saz121299

doesn't block all but blocks alot

use forefox as your default browser for ebay

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/

http://www.mozilla-europe.org/en/firefox/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

davr6981
Community Member
Answered
in reply to saz121299

how do i stop ttinline popups on ebay

iamlennie
Community Member
Answered
in reply to saz121299

Download ( malwarebytes) free from cnet.com or other trustworthy sites run a quick scan and it will pick up the adware for you to delete

surfingcat55
Community Member
Answered
in reply to saz121299

I have AML Free Resigtry Cleaner on my computer (my husband downloaded it for free - it really is free; he's incredibly suspicious of downloads, but he's happy with this one) and I ran the disk cleaner after getting these stupid TT Inline shopping pop ups, and it seems to have done the trick. 

Run the disk cleaner -  clean the temporary files, internet temporary files, and cookies; on the next page fix all; then empty your recycle bin on the desktop.

lambejla_wd7eak
Community Member
Answered
in reply to saz121299

I had this p[roblem yesterday on Argos web site. I reset my browser (Internet Explorer) and so far the problem has not re-occured.

To reset browser on web page goto Tools - Advanced - Reset (explorer settings) - Reset, but read the warnings so you understand the consequences.