ebay Cancelled Sale

Hi. I received a message from ebay cancelling a sale for my security. The buyer had zero feedback and message stated buyer was no longer a registered user. It went on to say do not send goods etc,  I have no problem with this. My concern is that the buyer had paid, the money is still sitting in my ebay account and not yet refunded,ebay have said not to refund without contacting them first & I assumed they would automatically refund. My biggest concern is that the item is still showing in my despatch list for our 24 hr despatch policy and im worried i'm going to take a hit on my late despatch figures. In addition I dont want to cancel the order myself as then I would take a hit on my defect rate. I have had no further communication from ebay since initial mail. Has anyone had a similar experience and know if my late despatch figure etc will be affected ? I appreciate I could appeal it, but would rather it not happen at all

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

ebay Cancelled Sale

In instances like this you should be protected, as ebay are ultimately in this scenario trying to protect you.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

The link I have posted is to customer services, lines are now open until 6pm or from 8am on weekdays.

Personally I would speak to CS so they can assist you in this matter.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: