eBay's GSP Hub address wrong according to eBay

I don't know whether eBay is in chaos but I get warnings when generating postage labels that the street address and postcode of the GSP Hub are wrong.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Ebay do not understand the British postal address system. They often do not understand that a village is not the postal town or city. They will also  throw up an error warning when there is no gap in the post code.

Photobucket

"Take deep breaths, it'll soon be gone"

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

As long as you have GSP and WS13 8UR on the label, every courier in to country will know where it is going.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Yes - and a word to the wise - NEVER, EVER use ebay packaging on a parcel that is going to WS13 but NOT GSP. They just take it there anyway...  😄

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi All,

I havent heard of this happening before but Ive sent this over to the shipping team to review. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi @pillarboxred 

Is it possible to get an example of where you're getting the error and a screenshot if possible. Also what platform are you getting the error, is it packlink for example? 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Sorry, another glitch I am having is that eBay forums won't accept Apple screenshots. I think I posted a moan about that too. The boards won't accept .jpeg photos only .jpg ones. Even when I save my .jpegs as .jpgs, eBay won't accept them because they have been edited! 

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi @pillarboxred 

First Ive heard of that too unfortunately. Ill raise it with the forum providers. 

Where were you trying to purchase the labels when you get the warning? I'll see if we can duplicate it on this side.

Thanks

Dave

eBay
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Yes, it was when I was purchasing a label for an item going to the United States so the address I saw was the Global Hub’s address in England which had two “errors”, for goodness sake.
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: