eBay Premium Service benefits

anita@ebay 

As per your comment on the 17/11 from the weekly chat 1/11 where you mentioned to me that you had heard back from the team and that its all been fixed, sadly to my shock and amazement its not fixed, I am still not getting the premium benefits on any item that is going via the AGS, even item number 325870997812  which you mentioned was showing it. Only 387 of my listings are included, thats the exact number that dont go via AGS.

Sorry for having to start a new thread. I would just reply to the chat but for some reason unknown to myself the chat gets locked for replies, once this is fixed I guess I will get refunded the benefits that I have not received all this time, correct?

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Hi @pg_kicks, thanks for your post.

I will be happy to look into this for you.

Can you please share some examples, where Premium benefits are not applied:

Item number and (badge not displayed/discount not applied/or both), so we can review this for you.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

psb.JPG

Thanks for the reply anita@ebay 

I'd add other pictures showing that its not present on some of the listing pages but as I have 746 listings and only 1 is included it would seem a little pointless, they all have free shipping (minus the AGS) which was the main reason I brought this up, 30 days returns for change of mind, my seller rating is Top, if reviewed now its Top. Even item number 514917429536 doesnt have the badge on the listing when I look and thats the one which you mentioned in the weekly chat, so I'm guessing whatever they done has now reverted back. I cant see any 10% back from fees when I had a quick look at my transactions either in the last 50 transactions.

Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

Sorry think its a mistake between the picture I sent and whats showing, it is now showing on the listing but Im not getting any of the discount when I go to the payout page. 

I'll send a pm with the payout page as I'm not sure if that can be sent over here.

Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

Whilst on this topic I have at present 285 listings but only 266 are shown on the dashboard as eligible for Premium Service discount.

Is there a way to search for the 19 that don't reach the standard or do I have to check every listing?

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @pg_kicks,

No worries, I'll take a look at the screenshots you sent and forward it to the team for a review.

Just to add, even though the Seller Dashboard says only 1 of your listings qualify for benefits, I can see that all your items (aside of AG) are displaying the badge in the search so that might be a different issue, but as long as the badge is there and you receive benefits, all is good.

For the items that are part of the Authenticity Guarantee program, I'll flag this back to the team and will keep you posted, once I hear back from them.

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

Hello Anita,

I've been having the same problem. I've been having the same problem and I've been on and off the phone to eBay for around 3 weeks! Coming up to the busiest (so called) time of the year and I'm still not recieving the benifits!

I hope you can help me 

Thank you

Mark

Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @pg_kicks,

I am still waiting for the update on the issue, however, I was advised that Seller Dashboard issue has been fixed and is displaying correct number of eligible items (aside of AG).

@pingupieces, thanks for flagging, does it happen for all items listed via the Authenticity program?

Can you please share some item number examples where the badge is not displayed, and you haven't received a final value discount, so I can add your account to the report.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

Its Happening on all of my items. whether it be on the authenticity program or not! 

Looking on my dashboard it is currently showing 0 of your items qualify for benefits

Thank you for the quick response!!

pingupieces_0-1701207582150.png

Really not sure whats happening? I've called eBay countless times with no follow up calls!!

I hope you can help 

Thank you 

Mark

Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @pingupieces, thanks for posting.

In this thread here we are looking into resolving Premium service issue for Authenticity guarantee items as there is a recent change on how shipping is being managed for these items and it is affecting Premium service.

If you can share some examples of Authenticity program items, I will look into this for you.

For other items, if you feel that all criteria is met, but you still see 'not eligible' message, can you please open a new thread, so we can track it separately.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

I will do that now 

Many Thanks

Mark

Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

anita@ebay 

Just wondering if you have heard anything back regarding this? I know 3 weeks might not seem much when eBay are dealing with customers but if I took 3 weeks to reply to one of my customers I'm sure we both agree that eBay wouldnt be best pleased with it.

Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi @pg_kicks, I appreciate the wait.

I am keeping an eye on the case and see that the tech team is still working on a fix, however unfortunately I don't have an update that I can share with you yet. As soon as I have, I will make sure to update you.

Thanks,

Anita

Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

Thanks, at least of they are working on a fix they are accepting there is an issue, guess we will just wait and use it as a savings account as such, thanks for the update.

Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

I can see this issue has been fixed now, thanks for the work you put in, would I be right in expecting the missed funds from when it wasnt giving the discount to be paid back shortly?

Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

anita@ebay 

Annoyingly this worked correctly for 2 days and now reverted back to the no discount/no badge, did you ever get an update from the back team (I know eBay have an issue with resply when they say they do) but it seems like 6+ weeks should be enough for the issue to be fully fixed.

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

marco@ebay 

You said to tag you and if any updates had happened you'd have told us but to my shock 3 updates since any of the team have said anything. So its now showing all my items qualify, will i be getting the funds I have missed out on for months when the community team have not been answering any messages? 

Sorry but its a complete joke to use the line we will tell you when we get an update when you have ignored 3 updates, customer service is shocking from this team. I have had to talk to myself like some sort of mental ebay user, who do I complain to about the community team? 

Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi pg_kicks, thanks for tagging me here.

Glad to see that all your items are eligible for this now. However, please note that we won't be issuing any funds nor compensation for this matter.

Thank you,

Marco

eBay
Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi,

Thank you for replying, can you tell me why not? Is this just from yourself or higher up as it wasnt my mistake that items were not included in the scheme and I was told I would get the funds back once the bug (thats a bug not a change in policy) was fixed?

If it is from higher up (lets hope so) can you please tell me who as I will be taking this much further than just the community boards for obvious reasons.

Can you also tell me why you claim we will give you an update whenever there is a change yet it has changed 3 times and I have no no updates and I have had to chase you (the team) myself 3 times, you ignored it twice yourself when i asked in weekly chats when you said you'd look into it? This again shows another clear fault in the way eBay deals with customer issues.

Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

I called eBay about this very issue 10 days ago. It still isn't resolved on my account.

Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: