eBay Premium Service benefits

anita@ebay 

As per your comment on the 17/11 from the weekly chat 1/11 where you mentioned to me that you had heard back from the team and that its all been fixed, sadly to my shock and amazement its not fixed, I am still not getting the premium benefits on any item that is going via the AGS, even item number 325870997812  which you mentioned was showing it. Only 387 of my listings are included, thats the exact number that dont go via AGS.

Sorry for having to start a new thread. I would just reply to the chat but for some reason unknown to myself the chat gets locked for replies, once this is fixed I guess I will get refunded the benefits that I have not received all this time, correct?

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Re: eBay Premium Service benefits

Thanks for your reply, pg_kicks.

We don't do customer support over this channel, so compensation or refunds wouldn't be actioned over here. If you wish, you are more than welcome to contact customer support and escalate this with them directly, they could also lodge a complaint for you. You can contact customer services using this link here.

Regarding your question, we would only provide you with an update once we have confirmation the issue was resolved, if we didn't reach out to you that's because we couldn't confirm was the issue was resolved at the time.

Have a lovely evening,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 21 of 23
See Most Recent

Hi Marco, 

Can I jump on here rather than creating a new thread. I am also experiencing the same issue. 

The premium service badge is showing on my listings, but apparently I have 0 eligible and in my last 5 sales I've received no discount on final sale fee. 

Thank you 

seventhcards_0-1708625060439.png

Message 22 of 23
See Most Recent

Sorry didnt see this update.

'Regarding your question, we would only provide you with an update once we have confirmation the issue was resolved, if we didn't reach out to you that's because we couldn't confirm was the issue was resolved at the time.'

I dont understand how you's didnt know it was resolved if you had actually had a team looking into it, but I could? You have direct access to the team so they should be updating you, it shouldnt take ebays customers to check up on every issue when the community team directly tell us they will give an update when its fixed, you actually told me not to ask about it as you would update me, I'd still be none the wiser if I was waiting for you to tell me. It just shows the flaw in the way it works.

I never once said you did action refunds, you said I wouldnt be given a refund, when I asked for who told you this you seemed to have ignored that question, I'd just like to know who you spoke to who said I'd not get the correct funds back thats all, I dont wish for you to or not to issue the refund, just let me know who you spoke to who said I'd not get my funds back?

Thanks

Message 23 of 23
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: