eBay Expressions

Hi all, hope you are well.  Just had a message inviting me to join eBay Expressions.  Wonder if anyone else is in there and wondered if it is actually useful rather than do this with your titles, that with your item specifics and don't forget to post when we tell you to stuff?  

Thanks.

Message 1 of 44
See Most Recent
43 REPLIES 43

Re: eBay Expressions

I have received the same email.  I was concerned that it was a scam.

Message 41 of 44
See Most Recent

Waste of time, DO NOT sign up! Just surveys asking about the likes of your last purchase and how you would rate it out of 10, would you recommend ebay to a friend.... the usual rubbish. Wish I had known as I would never have bothered. Been try8ng to delete the account. Contacted ebay to ask for help. Passed me on to a "higher team" as they put it. Who then passed me to another "higher team" that are meant to be contact me. Yet no one does. Absolute (insert chosen insult) they are

Message 42 of 44
See Most Recent

@liverpool_fc_5times already signed up and, as you say, most of it is just surveys. But this "task" is a zoom call about receiving payments that you can register for from a link in the email about it. But no one can register as the form doesn't work.  The email is genuine, the registration just doesn't work.

Message 43 of 44
See Most Recent

I've just checked with EBAY and ebay expressions is not a genuine initiative. I was offered £120 to participate in an online discussionNothing in my ebay messages about this. Hence my query. It's a scam and probably a means to harvest your data and possibly use it for criminal activities. Don't click on these scam email links. EBAY are now investiating this. Stay Safe 🙂

Message 44 of 44
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: