Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weekly Payments

Has anyone else not received their weekly payments this morning? Mine is always in my bank in the early hours and I always wake up to the email "we have sent your payment ". No email or message neither.

Unfair feedback

I have one negative and 2 neutral feedbacks. The negative was left by the buyer BEFORE the item was delivered but Ebay would not remove it. The latest neutral said that the dust jacket of a book was ripped . The item condition description clearly sta...

Cannot get UK Vat to work.

Hi, I'm hitting my head against the wall a bit here. I'm a UK VAT Registered business and my VAT number has been setup and is showing on the listings in ebay. If I list an item with VAT in the price I cannot see the VAT on the checkout.If I list an i...

Resolved! Marking an item as paid in error

This morning I was sending out a payment reminder to a buyer but accidentally marked it as paid. I'm sure that you used to be able to reverse that but it seems not. So I decided to contact CS via chat. 45 minutes later and being passed round to 3 age...

QuickBooks Accounting Tips?

Good morning, I recently started using QuickBooks for doing my own accounting for my company. I need to submit VAT using QB and keep track of everything for doing Corporation Tax, etc at the year end also. Now, I have come into the problem of needing...

Womens coat woes

Any other clothing retailer experience this that even when full measurements are provided, the return ratios of women's coats is always really high for sizing issues? We had almost 100 returns last year. Around 90 of them were women's coats for sizin...

SEND OFFERS - not sending

Anyone else noticed they are not getting an response from buyers when you send out offers? As a rule i normally get about a 1 in 5 purchase but the last few months i have not had a single bite off any offers, even sending out 15% off.TBH i have not t...

Serious flaw in eBay returns

(duplicated post from Experienced Sellers Forum)I've got a customer wanting to return an item which I've agreed to. I asked them to open an eBay return but the label is coming up at £3.35 which only covers up to 2kg and the item is 3.1kg. According t...

Payouts Missing

Has ebay changed Payout timings ?For a while the next day Payout has worked fine. Today i got the usual message saying a Payment has been sent, but nothing arrived at my Bank - from my end i have not changed anything with my Bank, any thoughts as to ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: