eBay Expressions

Hi all, hope you are well.  Just had a message inviting me to join eBay Expressions.  Wonder if anyone else is in there and wondered if it is actually useful rather than do this with your titles, that with your item specifics and don't forget to post when we tell you to stuff?  

Thanks.

Message 1 of 44
See Most Recent
43 REPLIES 43

eBay Expressions

I also received an invite. It just appears to be a forum with comments from Ebay members.

Message 21 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

I too received an invite and quickly disguarded it.     Mittens time !!

Message 22 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

Has everyone had the invite on expressions to write the letter to the CEO of ebay?! This could prove interesting!! 

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 23 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

Yeah, let's hope he reads and replies.  It holding out for much, but I'm sure there will be another eBay report about how eBay user love being able to communicate with the bigwigs 

Message 24 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

And me- the dreaded EDDS lol

Message 25 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

It was the letter to the CEO I did........wonder if I will get a reply?????

Message 26 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

This is broken for me - I see get two raido button options with no text. I dont want to select the wrong thing, so cant submit my form.

Also i need to edit my response and cannot - this software is really poor ☹

Has abyone at ebay confirm this isnt some kind of scam?

Message 27 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

Hi,

just received an invite, think it also involves all expenses paid trip to ebay call centres in Philippines🤔

Message 28 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

As long as it includes the Return trip as well.

Message 29 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

I just got it signed up, is there any point of it, I don't sell on eBay or anywhere 🎄

Message 30 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

While ebay has a forum ebay takes little notice of what is said on there about ebay experiences.

The only thing they have done is force a payment method upfront on offers.

I suspect expressions will work just the same.

Unless a suggestion makes more money for ebay they arent interested.

Message 31 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

Ok thank you

Julie
Sent from my iPhone
Message 32 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

How about fixing picture uploads for multi variation listings. Every second it is broken is costing ebay money as sellers cant upload stuff for sale.

Message 33 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

Absolute waste of time. I joined hoping it might be a good way of interacting with ebay over things that as users we have issues with. Big mistake. They have admins/moderators that do not interact or respond to anyone, all that happens is you get sent the usual typical ebay surveys, asking things about how you would rate your last purchase, the description, your ebay experience and would you recommend ebay to a friend. The usual rubbish. Utter waste of time. The best thing you can do is hit delete on the invitation.

Message 34 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

The best thing you can do is to leave eBay all together.
EBay no longer cares about sellers.
Sent from my iPlanet
Message 35 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

Ebay are not interested, except for $$$$ or $$$$$. If they were interested they
would make human to human contact quite easy.
Message 36 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

I am having this issue with something that is paid rang eBay customer services for help they claim they have never heard of it. I'm pretty sure its legit as i am furious as the opertunity is worth £190. Can't reach anyone directly in the expressions team. Have you got a contact for them ? 

Message 37 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

@goldingcollects16  Same here. All you can do is reply to the invitation email stating that their link doesn't allow you to submit the form. Then wait and see if they notice and fix it. We have the same on both selling accounts and can't sign up so I guess everyone they've offered it to is in the same boat. It may eventually dawn on them that they haven't set it up correctly when they don't get the expected rush of sellers desperate to bite their hand off for 190 quid.

Message 38 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

I'm surprised that there are not more similar comments. Maybe it wasn't sent to everyone.

Message 39 of 44
See Most Recent

eBay Expressions

Hi Kudos

Thanks for your reply. EBay have got back to me personally. They’re customer service team and that is their suggestion . That we opt in via email (reply to invite) and hope that we get selected that way.

Kind regards

Jack

Sent from my iPhone
Message 40 of 44
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: