Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Royal Mail Tracked 48 eBay labels

I'm looking into using RM Tracked 48 (small parcel size) for the first time! Any advice would be appreciated.If I buy the labels through eBay how do I arrange collection? Is there a drop down box to select a collection time after you have clicked on ...

I've had it with e bay after 20 years

I have loved every minute of my selling with e bay for 20 years when suddenly they erased 800 unsold items from my list and said that my selling was below standard. I tried to find out why? but guess what? You speak to a robot who asks you if you are...

One for the Techies

For the last couple of days whenever I list, revise or sell similar and enter an item into the description box I get the following message: We found the following active content in your listing: Plugin. To make eBay a more secure marketplace, we hide...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal mail weight on labels

In the last few days all my Royal mail labels show 0.001kg as the weight when the up to 100g was paid for, all the packages are 17-30g are they all going to come back or the customer charged for under weight ?

User avatar by Contributor
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

The can't BUY AGAIN bug

I have not tested this bug on desktop browser but on the eBay app.Please go to the Buy Again or purchase history, don't click the button click the image of the listing and the option to purchase and the listings details will be unavailable to you.you...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: