Selling limit tech issue

I have just tried to increase stock on a listing to get the error below. I am no where near my item or selling limit:

We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. We want to ensure you continue to increase your sales successfully. If you’d like to sell more, contact us to {URL0}. You can also learn more about selling limits on this page.

Silent_Limit_Block

https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

request a limit increase

{URL0}

Has anyone else had this issue?

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Selling limit tech issue

YEP got the same problem after deleting my browser cache and cookies etc. Made me log in again and as soon as I tried to change any listing it gave the same message. It seems to be a security "enhancement" that stops hackers accessing your account BUT there's no way for me to get back in again even after changing my password as suggested. IT'S ANNOYING.

We’ve noticed that you have been selling more on eBay. We want to ensure you continue to increase your sales successfully. If you’d like to sell more, contact us to {URL0}. You can also learn more about selling limits on this page.

Silent_Limit_Block

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

request a limit increase

{URL0}

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Selling limit tech issue

There seems to be several technical issues running at the moment. Not all options and features available no matter which device or browser used.

Hopefully,  this is just another,  so worth trying a little later on in the day to see if the little tech bots have fixed the problem.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Selling limit tech issue

Seems the chatbot doesn't know what "Silent_Limit_Block" is and keeps asking to "rephase the question". Just ask for a "human" or "agent" and they will either ring you or you them and you'll need to be transferred to a tech expect who can "reset" your account. I'm not sure whether the problem was caused by my deleting the browser's cookies or whether it was due to me accidently using www.ebay.com not www.ebay.com.au to modify listings, whatever it was "the system" thought that someone was hacking into my account and automatically imposed the "Silent_Limit_Block".

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: