Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

20% off fees for a year?

Some folks in a group I'm in have been offered 20% (some more) off fees for a year if they sign a contract saying they won't sell anywhere else like Vinted or Depop for a year. They are all clothing sellers. I might start selling my everything stuff ...

Feedback negative

I think after another comment about our recent negative feedback, I thought I'd share it. I don't expect anything done but I suppose I wanted to share how at times it's a bummer. So, we had these Levi's polo shirts in stock for around £20. An offer w...

FormatConvert_20240311_125225_5068.jpg

Resolved! Return policy error

Hi All, Keep getting the below error message pop up when trying to set up a auction, It will not create the listing unless I allow returns, Normally I would, but I want to list a bulk lot of cards and don't wish to allow returns due to card swapping ...

seventhcards_0-1710163088216.png

Feedback is out of date

Depending on where you access Feedback it is either the latest comments or months out of date. When you are trying to live down a mistake and are working hard to earn good feedback it is annoying to see the new good comments that are coming in not sh...

Spot the Difference! Is it OK for another seller to use my images, my title and my description?

I recently sold item 305341297010. eBay Global Shipping failed to deliver it. It's now back up for sale, the new seller using my photographs, my title, my description. Item number 276370525402. These listings take me many hours to put together and I ...

How to use Free listing?

How do I use the Free listing? Been years using eBay and I still doesn't know how to used my free listing?Whenever I list my item, there is no options to do free listing? Eventhough I entitled with some of it? Please advice? Thank you

Selling as a business

Just asking for some advice. If I want to sell some old stock from my highstreet shop. What sort of eBay account do I need. Can I just straight sell or do I need to have a special account. Thanks.

Got business selling related questions? Start here: