Is there an easy way to work out if basic shop or pay as you go is better? reducing listings

I have cut my hours with my ebay store and my sales/listings have slowed a lot. I currently have a basic store subscription. I am not sure if it is worth dropping down to pay as you go. but considering I have some items that I can sit in for up to a year it doesnt feel right to keep paying instertion fees for them. 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Is there an easy way to work out if basic shop or pay as you go is better? reducing listings

It's simple maths. You get 250 inclusive listings with a basic shop. Listings without a shop are 30p.

If you only use BIN listings, if you have more than 90 listings then it's cheaper to have a shop.

You have 143 BINs, this would cost you £42.90 to keep listing them every month, whereas a basic shop is £27+VAT = £32.40

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

The savings are better than that as the 30p listing fee is 36p with VAT added, so £51.48 including VAT versus a shop at £32.40 including VAT. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Just chiming in to confirm 90 listings is the break-even point. 36p x 90 = £32.40 (the cost of a basic shop). So, if you have more than 90 listings you are better off with a shop. 

Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent