INR Cases - I wonder what eBay figures are.

I wonder what eBay's total number of INR cases are for say December 2023 to Feb 2024 compared to the same time period the previous year. (I think in December 2022 we were coming out of the Post Strike debarcle.)

Would be interesting to see these figures...

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Indeed - Regardless of tracking marked received I swear my couriers must purposely, with psychic powers, pull out the Ebay order and leave them randomly in places then mark as delivered just to be awkward as they dont seem to bother with my Etsy, Amazon or Website parcels! 😜

Ebay has for some reason always been an easy target but my theory is that if they do this too many times on Amazon then Amazon will close their account (as I have seen this on watchdog programs for high % returns) and people dont want to lose their Amazon a/cs so are more likely to be honest eventhough Amazon will refund and take it out of the sellers costs far more easily.  Etsy sellers are more honest and I havent had 1 missing parcel on my website so Ebay are easy pickings for a freebie 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

I was trying to touch on the INR cases increasing because the EDD are way out of whack, surely if eBay have noticed a large number increase in INR cases it goes to show their EDD need attention.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

If you really want to know the answer to this question perhaps it would be worth submitting a Freedom Of Information Request to eBay relating to INR cases for the time periods in question.  If eBay complied with the request and sent you the figures you were after you could compare the figures you'd been given and get a far more accurate idea as to the true number of INR cases during those periods than would be possible by just estimating what the figure may actually be.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

To be fair I dont really get that, but my Late delivery rate is increasing but only because Im getting less sales so as a % its harder to do anything about it

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: