Below Standard in the USA but Top Rated Everywhere else. Would any restriction apply to USA only?

Hi,

i sell very little to the USA but in the past 12 months i've had 6 defects out of 206 sales (items out of stock) I had a final reminder message from ebay today to say "last month to get back on track". I won't be able to do it next month as it'll be 3 months before enough of the defects drop off to bring me into line again

Question is. Would any restriction to seller limits etc apply to Ebay USA only or would it affect my Ebay UK as well where i'm currently top rated with 7000 transactions in 12 months

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Below Standard in the USA but Top Rated Everywhere else. Would any restriction apply to USA only?

We were once given 20 defects for one package going missing to US.   Below standard.   Complete *bleep* up by PayPal, and we were compensated.  50% of sales to US, so it was a Biggie, 12 months no sales to US, 12 months and 1 day entirely ely back to normal.  UK, Ireland and rest of the world completely unaffected.   It was a if a switch had been out off and then on.   Probably was a switch.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Thanks for the info. My sales to USA are only 3% of my UK sales. I'm just hoping any restrictions are on for the USA and not everywhere

Sent from Outlook for Android<>
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi,  you need to appeal defects.  There are services on Fiverr that have helped me do this.  I unfortunately never managed to save my USA account it has been 5 years now and it is a royal pain in the bs but used this service to get the defects I needed removed in UK.  

Definitely act on this ASAP they make life very difficult for you after this.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: