Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Martin Murray

Martin Murray the former British & Commonwealth title holder, and now the WBA Super Middleweight Interim World Champion. Martin has already fought for the WBA World title twice before, and on both occasions I felt he won the fight on points, however ...

Yesterday's find.

£1.49 from a charity shop in Accrington. Hard backed first edition from 1994 signed and dedicated to "Jamie" Happy Xmas 1994......Our soon to be a dad Jamie can remember getting a bike but not this..... Yours if you want it my friend. "Hughesie" The ...

GOOD NEWS...for me!

Hi guys, well just to all let you know I will be becoming a father in December as the wife is 16 weeks pregnant so great news for me as this will be my first.....maybe last too! wanted to wait a while until I mentioned as we were not too successful l...

THE BOOK

The John Ireland book came back today from John Francome am finding that racing fraternity is very good at returning stuff .My thanks goes to Alex for his help in this i did have a contact for John but the contact Alex gave me was as always spot on T...

today ip

todaywent into the Filmhouse in Edinburgh today and went to pick up a program for the film festival could not get a seat so went into the cafe and Kevin McKidd was in the cafe, he signed a bit of paper - http://myautographs01.weebly.com/uploads/1/2/8...

SIR MICHAEL STOUTE

WHO ? you are all asking well Sir Michael is horse race trainer who trained the great horse SHERGAR which was later stolen by the I R A .Sir Michael is the fourth one in my John Ireland racing book .He was champion trainer ten (10) times he now train...

Selling my autographs

Hi guys, I've browsed this group for a number of years now, I've never posted though. I've wrote to footballers (and celebrities) TTM for years now and have received some great successes in that time. However, as I approach working life I don't reall...

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Did any body watch the tennis Djokovic against Chardy ,WHAT A GREAT EXAMPLE Novak after the game he stopped and signed ALL the fans things for them but not only that he gave away his sweat bands ,towel nearly all the contents of his kit bag and then ...

IP yesterday

yesterdayBillie Jean King at the edinburgh film festival on the opening night of the The Battle Of The Sexes which tells the story of Billie Jean King’s historic match against Bobby Riggs in 1973, there was also an Q&A after and got to talk to her an...

Sarah Harding IP

I went into Manchester this afternoon knowing Sarah would be here so having only met Kimberley Walsh it was another chance to meet another member of Girls Aloud so went along and got an index signed and my Girls Aloud multi photo which I already had ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

How's 2013 been for you?

At the end of each year we often talk about our aspirations for the coming year. Now we are almost half way through the year, how has 2013 been for you in the great hobby of collecting autographs? Has it gone as expected? Have you changed the way you...

Excellent Weekend with 3 replies

It was an excellent weekend for me with 3 replies coming in. First up is Richard Armitage who sent his own 10x8 photo which is superb. I'm a big fan of the Hobbit/LOTR books and films and also of Robin Hood so very happy with this. Then I had 2 Dr Wh...

Hello Folks

Hi peeps I have just arrived back from a 2 week break in Florida to get away from this miserable weather that is still continuing! Anyways I have arrived back to 3 returns in the following- Charlie George - This request I must have sent around a year...

This week ends charity shop finds.

Three to report today I found one and Briteny found the other two. Most Charity shops we look in have a children's section containing toys and books etc.While I rummage through the shelves Briteny looks through the children's stuff. Briteny's finds f...