Hello Folks

Hi peeps I have just arrived back from a 2 week break in Florida to get away from this miserable weather that is still continuing!

Anyways I have arrived back to 3 returns in the following-

Charlie George - This request I must have sent around a year or so ago so happy to get this one back as never thought I would get anything from him.

Edwin Holliday - Sent this just before I went away so glad to add him to the ever growing England collection

Martin Dobson - Have tried this man many times and this time I got my man with the help of Stuart so thanks for that buddy

http://s877.photobucket.com/user/norwichcity78/media/P1010756_zps3f024fd5.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Just want to say you guys have done very well over the last few weeks so keep up the good work

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Hello Folks

Hope you had a great 2 weeks away.

3 nice reply's Jamie, Pleased for you.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

3 great replies Jamie for your England card collection. Glad to help out. Well done.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

Anonymous
Not applicable

3 nice ones for the England collection hope the holiday was good too

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

nice replies to come back to, hope you had a great holiday

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

very nice set of results to come back to charlie george is not very common not seen many of them on here hope you had a great hol

IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

Great returns to come home too Jamie. Hope you had a great time in the US

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

Holiday was great and gutted to be back to reality to be honest, was supposed to take my ROTJ and ESB Star Wars posters as on the first Sunday I was there Billy Dee Williams was at Disney doing a signing and got to Gatwick and remembered I had left them in the spare room so was gutted! Fingers crossed he gets to do a UK signing soon as he isn't getting any younger and would love to add him to the posters

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

Three excellent replies to return to, Jamie. Glad the holiday was good. Real shame you forgot your posters though.

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

Nice replies and glad you had a great holiday.Shame you forgot your photos though.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

Glad you had a nice holioday and returned to some fabulous replies. Great cards for the collection.

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Hello Folks

Good to see you back Jamie I'm glad you had a good holiday well done on your three replies , what a shame about your Star Wars posters

Hail Hail
Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent