Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Charity shop find

Cost all of 10p...all books now 10p in the Only Foals and Horses charity shop in Accrington, Picked up a couple for TTM requests too.Hardbacked first edition from 2005 titled " Not for the faint hearted" My life fighting crime signed, dedicated and w...

Don Cowie Scotland reply

I sent two Scotland cards to Don Cowie on 20/10/14 I got both cards back signed today . Don Cowie made his Scotland debut in a friendly away against Japan on 10/10/09 so far he has played ten times for Scotland . Don played for Ross County , Invernes...

img557.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

1 reply and 1 RTS

I received one reply and one RTS today First , the reply from Squash World Champion and Commonwealth Gold Medalist, Nick Matthew, took 19 days: The RTS was from Luisa Zissman, c/o her Cup Cake Business

Neil Morrissey

Wrote to the very talented actor on 27.10.14 and received my photo back signed today 06.11.14. Wrote to him via venue in the West End. "http://i62.tinypic.com/ratik7.jpg"

HI EVERYONE

not been on much due to one thing and another but promise to be more involved from now on, caught up with a few posts but not all so congrats on your results to those ones i havnt commented on individually...heres hoping to see a few more results for...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 kudos

Opinions Please.

Clearing a box out the other day and found this. I got it via his management in the late 80's early 90's. I always thought it was a sec and his sig does alter over the years but, I'd appreciate your opinions.

001.JPG 002.JPG

WHO WOULD LIKE TO WIN A SIGNED MATTHEW PINSENT AUTOBIOGRAPHY

This was going to be one of the prizes in the Season long comp:(Anyway it is no good to me so Im doing a 1 question competition for the Matthew Pinsent book. On Wednesday there are 8 Champions League fixtures how many goals will there be of course if...

one smuged player

gary that is sent to gary about 2 months ago and sad to say they wrapped a letter around the photo before it dried the letter stated that this will be the only time i will recive anything back as they keep your name and address on file ,which i knew ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNITED Club Card

Alas not a reply from a request but a purchase i made recently, a cc signed by les sealey, sadly hes no longer with us he passed away a few years back and i didnt know he ever had a card so really happy to add him to my collection...number 281 in the...

download.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Duncan Ferguson Scotland reply

I sent a request to Duncan Ferguson at the end of last year I got one of my Scotland cards and a Rangers card back signed but he did not sign my other Scotland card ( http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/AUTOGRAPH-COLLECTORS-TTM-GROUP/Duncan-Ferguson-reply...

img550.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Thank you Rob...In Plymouth.

While away on holiday in Mexico I missed Stanley's home game against Plymouth, Which we won 1-0 by the way, I picked up a programme from that game got returning Manager John Coleman to sign it and sent it down to Rob who kindly agred to get it signed...

1 IP from last night

Went to an evening with Boycie, better known as John Challis. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening and he held a meet and greet at the end where I got one of his photo's signed. I have just celebrated my 50th birthday so I asked him to inscribe the ...

I'm Back

Sorry I've not been on, been on a family holiday to Majorca and just got back tonight Well done to everyone who has had replies in the past week, I think I've commented on most of them now I had four waiting for me upon my return which I will try and...