Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Well, it's a reply.

I wrote to Peter Capaldi at the end of the series of Doctor Who just to say how much I had enjoyed his take on the Timelord. I didn't include a sae as, knowing how busy he is, I didn't expect a reply. Well this arrived today and as I haven't had a re...

001.JPG

2 x failures

Got two pre prints back today, one 12x8 from Sir David Jason, taking 4 days and one from Gemma Arterton (via Made in Dagenham), taking 33 days. Haven't bothered scanning them but will if anyone wants to see them

Eric Black Scotland reply .

I sent two cards to Eric Black on 20/10/14 I got both cards back signed today . Eric Black made his Scotland debut on 9/9/87 in a friendly at home against Hungary he won two Scotland caps . Eric played for Aberdeen and Metz .

img554.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 9 replies
  • 3 kudos

Laura Trott

Laura Trott signed my FDC at the 4th time of asking. On the first two attempts she signed the photo I sent with it but not the FDC and on the third attempt I received it back unsigned saying she was out of the country so really pleased to finally get...

IP Graphs from Stanley V Morecambe.

Big Derby game for us Friday night, we won the game 2-1 and moved into the top half of the table. I managed 18 og the 19 squad players who travelled over for Friday night's Derby game here at Accrington, Only one I missed was Morecambe's scorer on th...

Tom Daley TTM reply..at last.

I set a copy of Tom's book " My Story" first edition from 2012 ( Charity shop find for £1) off to the Olympc diver way back in August 2013, even before he came out the closet, to an address in Plymouth. Shortly after this Tom moved his training base ...

Something different for me......!!

Sent my "Scott and Bailey" photo and index cards to Amelia Bullmore back in August 2013 and received them all back signed today, 15/11. Glad to get this returned. She also sent a promo card of her own.Will be off to one of the other stars shortly.

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos

Neil Sullivan Scotland reply

I sent two cards to Neil Sullivan on Monday I got both cards back signed today . Neil Sulivan made his Scotland debut on 27/5/97 at home against Wales he went on toplay 28 times for Scotland . Neil played for Wimbledon , Crystal Palace , Spurs , Chel...

img560.jpg
User avatar by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 3 kudos