Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fiona Shaw

I had a reply today from Fiona who signed my Harry Potter 10x8 in which she played Aunt Petunia. A great shame that I won't be able to add the wonderful Richard Griffiths to it but a nice reply all the same.

Johnny Ekstrom

Another Ebay purchase .Unusual story behind this player!Ekstrom signed for Chesea on 6th August 1992 from Gothenberg for £800,000 although he really wanted to play in Italy.Several Hours later he used a get out clause he had had written into his cont...

Jerzy Dudek on my 2005 shirt

I took advantage of the private signing with Liverpool's former No1 Polish keeper Jerzy Dudek last week. Shirt arrived back yesterday.Cracking sig to add to Gerrard, Carragher, Benitez and Hamman. Might even do a couple of TTM's with it in the coming...

Chelsea reserves 1952/53

My final offering tonite!Another Ebay purchase but a real goodie.Had nearly all the sigs on this card except A.Jackson and Bobbie Mayes.Also PG Tuck which I now know(and suspected) that the copy I already had was a fake.Been a brilliant start to the ...

Tue 16Feb16 - 1 Reply

Nice to get one sent from my old address.Charlie Cox - 287 daysCharlie kindly signed/dedicated both 10x8 photos I set for Boardwalk Empire and Daredevil. I am pretty sure this is from the last batch of 10x8s I printed myself before switching to onlin...

well hello

its been a while aug 2015 i think and this is the only one i sent out in that time due to printer breakdown and in truth lost interest , ruby walsh and willie mullins top irish jockey and trainer kindly signed my slightly different cards not sure ive...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Natalie Dormer

I've had a few replied from Natalie now and she has come through for me once again, I love how big her sig is, taking up the whole photo and I really like the purple pen she has used on a couple of these, took 34 days:

Find No 7 for the year..........

I picked this one up in a local Charity shop in Gt. Harwood yesterday for £1.50.Hard backed first edition from 1995 titled "Cleared for take off" signed by Author Dirk Bogarde. Sir Derek Jules Gaspard Ulric Niven van den Bogaerde, known as Dirk Bogar...

Neil Bath

Got my 2 cards back from Neil Bath this morning.Wrote to him 3 weeks ago.Neil is head of Youth development at Chelsea.He joined them in 1993 and has worked his way up.He was manager of the Youth Cup winning side of 2010.

Tommy Lawrence Success!

Sent 1 magazine and 1 photo to Tommy Lawrence around 2 weeks ago and got them both back signed today. Off to Milne next as I am meeting Cally in April. Please check my page for more autographs - https://www.facebook.com/worldofautographsuk/

Fri 12Feb16- 1 Reply

Yay! Another back.Nicki Wilson - 39 daysNicki kindly signed both Doctor Who photos and the index card I set. She is a producer on Doctor Who, but also provided a computer voice in Sleep No More.Also, I have updated my menu on cyshp.cp.uk, and include...

Upcoming Private Signings

Steve Nicol - March 2016 - £8 eachDavid Johnson - 1st April 2016 - £5 eachPeter Cormack - 1st April 2016 - £5 eachRoy Evans - 1st April 2016 - £5 each Hopefully throughout the year, more will be announced for Ray Houghton, Gary McAllister and Kevin M...

Ken Bones

Another reply came through this morning, this time from Ken Bones who played The General in Doctor Who. The Time Lord design this year was really impressive and makes for god photos. I have to admit that seeing Nigel's replies flowing back in is insp...