Ken Bones

Another reply came through this morning, this time from Ken Bones who played The General in Doctor Who. The Time Lord design this year was really impressive and makes for god photos.

I have to admit that seeing Nigel's replies flowing back in is inspiring me to think about some DW cards to put together rather than 10x8s, they are cheaper and smaller to store so I can write to more people and if they are put together right can make a realy nice looking collection. We'll see, things keep evolving in this game.

Message 1 of 11
See Most Recent
10 REPLIES 10

Ken Bones

Nice reply, like your photo. Well done.

Message 2 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

Pleased for you, Nice pic.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 3 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

Like his sig
IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 4 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

Excellent result. Good luck with your DW cards.

Message 5 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

nice result Steve, well done

Message 6 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

Nice reply Steve, and good choice of pic. Snap.

Doctor Who is too vast to think of 8x10s for everyone. I use my 4x5 photos (not cards) as much as I can with ttm, but in reality am happy with any format for tough to get people or those no longer with us.

Message 7 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

I am watching series 1 at the moment and was going through cast lists thinking about who I wuold like to write to, it's a huge list! When I say cards I mean photo cards, probably something like a photo,a  logo and a space to sign in a 6x4 format. That way it reduces printing and postage costs, just need to get to a design that I like but I think I'm almost there.

Message 8 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

Sorry Steve, it's always been a pet peeve of mine seeing photos described as cards. 🙂

I think you will have a blast. I am still struggling to find time to write regularly after catching up with the last season. You have such a rich history to play with you will never run out of people to write to. I look forward to seeing them.

My design is as simplistic as it gets. Appropriate logo for the story and a pic. It is not always perfect as many images can be dark, but I'm happy with any response. I have tried leaving signature space for other series I collect from, but it is amazing how many do not use the space. Fingers crossed it works for you.

I use Mirror 260gsm photo paper. Have used this for many years and the pics have always retained it's quality in my albums, and the signatures have not developed yellow halos or degredation as with some lesser quality photo paper.

Message 9 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

Well done Steve good luck with sending out the smaller pics I have had a good return from the ones I have sent out and it's certainly a lot cheaper to send the smaller ones out .

Hail Hail
Message 10 of 11
See Most Recent

Ken Bones

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice addition to your collection, congrats

Message 11 of 11
See Most Recent