Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sat 13Feb16 - 1 Reply

That's it, keep 'em coming.Ken Bones - 29 daysMy 2nd success from Ken. I had a reply the first time he appeared in Doctor Who, and glad to get another today. Added a note along with the 4x6 Doctor Who photo I sent. Same pic as Steve. Great image.

Craig Norman

Wrote to Craig about 3 weeks ago and both my cards came back signed this morning.Craig was at Chelsea from 1993 to 1996 playing for the Youth team and reserves never making the 1st team.He left for Kettering Town where he stayed till 2008 untill he r...

O/T Let's talk Footy.

Accy Staney were still 2-0 up the 88th minute against the League leaders Chesterfield earlier this afternoon...a goal in the 88th minute and an equalizer in the 90+4th minute cost up dearly...we need to play to the final whistle..switched off with 15...

Terry Stacey

Bought this little gem from Ebay.Terry Stacey is the player on extreme right back row.Terry signed and played for Chelsea's youth team in Season 1954/55.He left to go to Carshalton in 1956 before returning to League football with Plymouth Argyle in 1...

Andy Ross

Wrote to Andy ywo weeks ago and both cards I sent came back this morning signed,Andy was a trainee at Chelsea 2000-2003.He left to go to Partick Thisle for 2 years then played in Australia before coming back to play with Hitchin.

MP autograph

can anyone tell which MP this is please as it's from 1976 and comes in a house of commons enverlope. sorry for the picture the wrong way as it is right before i uploaded it

img20160116_10484753.jpg

Day out I p SNOOKER

Just had a day out at Barnsley Metrodome watching the qualifiers for the CINA OPEN SNOOKER had a cracking day managed to get all the players I was after NEIL ROBERTSON ALI CARTER MARCO FU MARK ALLAN ANYHONY MCGILL JIMMY WHITE and I got a few selfiees...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Jonathan Pryce

I wrote to Jonathan when he was appearing in The Merchant Of Venice at Shakespeare's Globe Theatre last year and received my two 10x8s (Pirates of the Caribbean and Game of Thrones) back signed today, took 300 days:

Yesterday & Today

One yesterday, one today.Rowan Polonski - 21 days (Mon 08 Feb 16)Rowan kindly signed the Doctor Who photo and record card. One of my favourite signatures for a while. Looks awesome on the record card, and love how it still looks so nice as small as h...

Ted Hemsley ex Sheff U, Shrewsbury T. & Doncaster R. reply, plus bonus sigs.......

Sent 1970-71 Sheff Utd team photo, index cards & questionaire to Ted Hemsley on the 29/1 and received all back signed today, 10/2. He also managed to get the following extra sigs on the team photo, Len Badger, Tony Currie, Frank Barlow & Billy Dearde...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 7 replies
  • 3 kudos

Foxy Lady

**bleep** week for ttm replies, but received a pre-ordered signed cd today. I went for this as she was brilliant when appearing in the Doctor Who story Mummy On The Orient Express.