Autograph Collectors - TTM Group Forum
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

David Sadler Success!

Sent 2 photos to David Sadler 2 weeks ago and got them all back signed today. I added to my note to request his health, and he said he is fine now and thank you for asking. Please check my page for more autographs - https://www.facebook.com/worldofau...

Brian Brown

Ebay purchase this one.Brian was at Chelsea in the youth and reserve teams 1966-1968.He left to go to Millwall in the summer of 1968 and stayed there for 7 years before going to Dartford !He's the first on the left back row

Mark Lawrenson Success!

Sent 3 photos to Mark Lawrenson around 2 weeks ago and got them all back signed today. Another addition to my 1984 photo, off to either Hansen or Grobbelaar next. Please check my page for more autographs - https://www.facebook.com/worldofautographsuk...

Pixie Le Knott

I received my two 10x8s back from Pixie today, unfortunately the Game of Thrones photo is smudged but happy to get them back all the same.Pixie is a contortionist who plays Kayla in Game of Thrones. Took 81 days:

Kylie Minogue

I finally got a TTM reply from Kylie after numerous attempts, this one was via the Royal Albert Hall where she done her Christmas show, she signed one of my 10x8s (wouldn't have been my preference out of the 2 I sent but still very happy) and index c...

The VOICE OF SNOOKER

first can I say thanks to Alax he mentioned I should get CLIVE EVERTON some time back I e mailed him about signing some photos he said ok so away they went 2weeks ago back to day and a nice bonus envelope NOT stamped so I can use it again

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Walker StalkerLondon 2016

Quite simply a brilliant weekend. I will be back next year. Please see the link below for my account including pictures and a couple of youtube links.Please click here to read my account of the weekend Met up with Greg on the Sunday.

Walker Stalker

Had a great, albeit busy and rushed time at Walker Stalker yesterday, was great to finally meet NigelI only attended the Sunday and only had a general admission ticket so lots of queing for me which meant I only had time to meet four people plus two ...

Mick Docherty

Another Ebay purchase.Mick Docherty is the son of Ex Chelsea manager Tommy Docherty,He naturally started his carreer at Chelsea in 1966 when he was 16.He played 7 games for their Eastern Counties side scoring 1 goal but the powers that be decided he ...

Find No 9 ..Our man Freddie.

I picked this one up from the Salvation Army Charity shop in Accrington yesterday for £1.29. Cracking sig in Biro, Just how I like them.Hard backed 7th edition from 2005 titled "Being Freddie" My story so far signed by Author Andrew Flintoff MBE. One...

NICEST FOOTBALLER IVE EVER MET

PAUL GAZZER GASCOIGNE yes honest Paul was doing a Qand A shot at Grimsby so I went down to get his autograph I got ther about 4.30 at up rolled a Range Rover iwalked up to him I've never met him before so a seep rise when he says hi as I was the only...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Fri 19Feb16 - 1 Reply & 1 Pre-Order

Had another sneak back, but not what I was expecting.T'Nia Miller - 34 daysOne of the most beautiful actresses I have seen for a long time. My Doctor Who pic was not returned, but I received three signed Doctor Who pics instead. I do not know if thes...

Finally got a reply.

I must admit I have written very litle over the past 6 months ut an odd one does come back. This is a TTM myself and Briteny sent over to Mr. Bobby Grant after making the trip over to Fleetwood Town FC to watch him play back in November last year, Wh...

Fabio Ferreira

Fabio Ferreira was at Chelsea from 2005-2009 playing 12 games for the reserves scoring 8 goals.Never making the first team he was loaned out to Olham before returning to Portugal.He then went to play in Australia.A friend of mine has just returned fr...

Jean-Yves Anis

Ebay purchase this one.Jean Yves-Anis was at Chelsea from 2002-2003.He left to join Partick Thistle with Andy Ross(I posted him last week)Only made the reserve team