Walker StalkerLondon 2016

Quite simply a brilliant weekend. I will be back next year. Please see the link below for my account including pictures and a couple of youtube links.

Please click here to read my account of the weekend

Met up with Greg on the Sunday.

gregmeet.jpg

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Well Nigel,you certainly had a great couple of days and bet you spent a bit of cash at the same time! While I don't watch the programme it must have been great meeting all those cast members.

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

was great to finally meet you Nigel

great report and photos, so glad you  had a great couple of days. 

Poster is looking really good and that's an amazing (especially by his standards) Reedus signature on it

thought after your SWC crush you have been tempted to go and her meet her again today at her London signing, lol.  I make you right though, she was lovely

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Sorry not met rather of you so who's on the left and the right
IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

I was temptesd to go to FB Greg, but today and tomorrow was timeout for the missus.

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Phil Mitchell on the left, Grant Mitchell on the right.

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like a brilliant weekend Nigel, a nice selection of photos you got signed too and that cast picture is really cool will look fantastic once framed up Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

What an amazing few days, Nigel. That photo with the cast is something special and you did so well getting so much signed.

These types of days can be exhausting but well worth it for the memories you get from them.

Message 8 of 14
See Most Recent

Wow what a great weekend we love The Walking dead in our house
Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

Just looked at your photos Nigel superb it looks like you had one hell of a long weekend pleased for you now I know what you look like
IF SOME THING IS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT
USUALLY IS
Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Looks like a brilliant weekend and great that you and Greg got together. That poster looks fantastic and you have brought back a incredible haul. 

Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

amazing you two,ive been following the walking dead,,im up to series 6 now,,,,great show,,seemed you had a great day

Message 12 of 14
See Most Recent

Glad you are enjoying the show Daz. It is currently the biggest show on tv, and this first Walker Stalker London convention actually sold out twice here. The first sell out was so far back, they doubled the number of tickets and guests. They have confimed 18 and 19 February for next year, but there is talk they are considering a 3rd day, but it definitely sounds like they are taking even more space at Olympia, so even more guests. Cannot wait.

It was great meeting up with Greg for the first time, and also seeing Sam again who you know from ARUs.

Easily one of the best weekends I have ever had, and I include the Friday when I went to Olympia to exchange paper tickets for proper tickets, and had a great time meeting fellow fans.

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

What a brill week end.

"He who Dares" in this game.
Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent