After Hours
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Stupid addresses

In what world is it right that a newbie is allowed to open an account & bid with an address as follows Aiport (yes - that is how it was spelt)CityCountry Obviously I have not mentioned the accurate detail - but please Ebay a little more vetting?!?!!?...

Please can I ask a big favour?

Please vote for Charlie! www.votecharlie.co.uk Little Charlie Grainger is recovering from an operation in St Louis, Missouri right now and will soon be returning to the UK. He needs to WIN to help pay for his aftercare. The NHS don't pay for this tre...

Vour vote is needed.................please

Some of you will remember February 2012 when FHG/MDCC members worked hard to get Haworth Cat Rescue (now Yorkshire Cat Rescue) to first place in an on-line competion. HCR received £5,000 This month, an animal sanctuary in Cornwall needs your votes. A...

********PICTURE PAGE*************

right having just read alexia's post on the picture thread I have emailed to ask her if she means she will fix a post with a link to the pictures etc, I think it is quite a good idea if there is one page full of everyones pictures that way it is easy...

A topic for the twelvies

..............................Use the last two words of my sentence to start a new seven word sentence........................................... Trollf, if you are confused, I could come round and draw you a diagram????::^O Get your marsupial out of...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 596 replies
  • 0 kudos

English

Hi there, Will anybody help me out? Can someone correct if nessesary yhis sentenses: Can't Catch Big Carp or Barbel?? Buy this automatic cut LEAD!!FEEDER FISHINGExcellent Lead when you fishing in long distance when the bite alarm are too weak!!

is anybody actually there?

god, how things have changed! i used to be on RT alot a few years ago & it was busy even at this time, just thought id pop in but noones here!!!! why are forums so dead now?

TSUNAMI - Please help The Maldives

Hi Everyone I cannot think of anyone who has not been either personally affected through someone they know or just through the mind blowing impact of such a massive disaster. With all that everyone has done and given already from all parts of the wor...

User avatar by Member
  • 186 replies
  • 0 kudos

Calling 3-cat-bat

Not sure how much you know lurk on FHG so am leaving this here as well. I want to say a huge massive ................... for the truly lovely gifts that you sent for my new grandson. They are absolutly adorable and although Ava has also set her beady...

Snaggables........

if anyone wants to add gifs for people to snag then feel free. When I started at the Nags I didn't have any so we'll be doing the newbies a favour!

Signature Files and Animated Gifs

Good Morning, I am afraid to say that we have arrived at a post I had hoped I would not have to make I will be posting this message across most of the main boards throughout the day. The size of Signature Files in posts is starting to get a little to...

B-)THE USEFUL HELP LINK THREADB-)

Permission granted for thread 2 Thankyou Richard Click here For live help for hijacked accounts Click here For live help/ live chat Click here For account theft reporting Click here For ebays safety centre Click here To report fee avoidance Click her...