If you have a guitar or piano and know 90s house music PLEASE HELP ME

Ok I need to know the name of this song it's driving me crazy. It's a well known 90s house/rave song and basically I know the melody of it fluently but no words. On guitar it goes:

E---------------------------- 8--8--10--12--10----------------------------------------8--10--8-----------------------

B------10--10--12--10--------------------------10-------8--8--10--8-----10--10-----------------10-------------

G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piano is.. uh, A A B A C C D E D A G G A G A A C D A

PLEASE HELP I DON'T KNOW WHO TO TURN TO

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

it's driving me crazy

Well Jay,this is the right place for that kinda comment   Smiley Very Happy

can you not kinda hum it here? - only numbers and letters are sorta difficult for one Man Sad

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Just thought...... there must be some music "groups" whom  have the knowledge of what you've typed above. Maybe even U Tube might be able to help.

Kind Regards.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

0-anthony-0
Helper

Try this http://www.midomi.com/ or you could search for a similar site that focuses on 90's house music, not saying there is one, only you could search and see if there is one, if "midomi" doesn't identify the tune for you, I know there are definitely other sites that do the same thing, identifying music from humming or singing.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

@jconnors269 wrote:

Ok I need to know the name of this song it's driving me crazy. It's a well known 90s house/rave song and basically I know the melody of it fluently but no words. On guitar it goes:

E---------------------------- 8--8--10--12--10----------------------------------------8--10--8-----------------------

B------10--10--12--10--------------------------10-------8--8--10--8-----10--10-----------------10-------------

G----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

E-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Piano is.. uh, A A B A C C D E D A G G A G A A C D A

is it this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFHsRLZqZc0#t=35

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent