Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Can I take ebay to court?

Have any of you had a problem with ebay and sued ebay in court. If there is such a possibility, please help. My problem is that in 2021 7 bio fireplaces were recalled, and today ebay removed me a few fireplace listings that were not recalled in the p...

100% refund for a broken radio case (possible?)

Hi. I've bought a bakelite radio, which has a bakelite case. If the case arrives cracked (even if it's a hairline crack) is it possible to obtain a 100% refund? Ok, it looks like such a radio would be classed as furniture by shipping firms, and I've ...

Not receiving any emails from eBay - May 2024

Hi, I have not received any emails from eBay since 05/05/24. I have to go into the website to find out about any messages, sales, offers etc. I have checked my communication preferences and it all seems to be ok. Is anyone else having this problem? T...

New Mandatory Feedback Requirement

So, my leaving feedback days are done, as Ebay is now forcing me to rate the product I purchased before I can leave feedback, which has nothing to do with my experience with the seller. Hope other buyers will follow suit and boycott leaving feedback ...

Why does eBAY think I've set up a direct debit

I've just updated the bank account that I want the proceeds of an eBay sale to go to but I've had an email from them referring to a Direct Debit.As far as I'm concerned there will be a one off payment to me minus any fees. Why do they refer to a Dire...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tent Purchase Gone Horribly Wrong

Hi, We purchased a 6m bell tent at the end of February on eBay from a private seller who stated the tent was only 'one season old and needed a clean'. The pictures showed no serious or visible marks, we accepted that a used tent was not going to be p...

Is there a way to disable "recently viewed" emails?

Hello. I'm becoming a little annoyed with the regular flood of emails from eBay, I get one for every single item I even view! These are not offer notifications or anything like that, just reminders of items I clicked to view. I don't need to know wha...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nectar bonuses

Every time e-bay advertise the 5x, 10x, 20x nectar bonus scheme, it will NOT activate, I've videod it and told e-bay about it EVERY single time and lost out on thousands of points, but e-bay have done sweet F.A.

Searching for Leather/Suede items

I often want to buy and so search for leather/suede shoes, boots, sandals, handbags etc., however I am increasingly frustrated that there is not a 100% leather search option, as selecting Leather usually returns Vegan Leather, Polyurethane (PU) Leath...

Resolved! Non Payment

Does anyone else agree with me that Ebay does not do enough to deal with non payers. They really have to get on top of this problem. If you went to an auction you would have to pay straight away you are not given four days to decide if you want to pa...

Hello i am lookimg for help please, i sold a ps5 with controller the buyer has said the box is empt

Hello I am looking for some assistance please I sold a ps5 the buyer has reported the box has turned up empty what cab i do please? The box now does have a cut through 1 side which obvs wasn't there when I sold and the pics can prove that from when p...

Unable to buy a 16 piece cutlery set and I've sent confirmation which is a visa debit card but it's

Help....I'm trying to buy a 16 piece cutlery set but it's asking me to fill in a card form to confirm my age and I've put my details in but it saying it won't accept debit cards only credit cards lol I'm 55 and have been using my debit card in eBay f...

Payment on hold

Hi I need some help with money on hold? The item has been sent and delivered I know this because they had to sign for it. And still on hold 3 days later can anyone help?

Not a full refund

I bought an item at £19.90, I returned it. They said that they would give me a 50% refund. I opened a case for the full refund. They gave me the 50% refund and the case was closed. The live agent isnt working in chat. I've hit a brick wall.

Postage labels. Paid by buyer or seller?

Hi, I feel a bit confused about the postage system.I thought that the buyer paid the postage as it says in the product preview without me paying any postage.e.g. £15.00 Item subtotal+ postage (buyer pays £2.88) However, then I was guided to buy posta...

Gold coin sale - scam buyer

I would appreciate a bit of advice please (I believe I have to take action by 7th May). eBay Item ID: #296376755636Royal Mail tracking number: SE253812430GB I inherited a couple of gold coins a while ago and recently decided to sell them. I chose to ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 30 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Resolved! Appealing Late Delivery Defect with Valid Proof (Tracking Scanned Within 12 Hours)

Hi fellow eBay sellers, I'm reaching out in hopes of some guidance related to a late delivery defect on my account. Recently, I received a defect for late delivery, which I'm actively appealing. Summary of my situation in brief:- Item was shipped wit...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements