See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

any one else Panic buying right now ..

Smiley LOL

Petal
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Why do you not **bleep** off you effing weirdo and never come back !

There are more important issues just now in this life other than some weirdos fetish.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

@dark_castle1 wrote:

There are more important issues just now in this life other than some weirdos fetish.

Oh dear DC, I hope you are ok, I'm sure the OP is just trying to lighten the mood a little and trying to make a joke to keep people cheerful.

It may not be to everyone's taste but maybe the OP is having a stressful time too.

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

You think? You must be a new member - Check out his other threads, all obsessed with showing pictures of his legs and his tackle in dirty skirts and tights which no-one but those with a similar fetish want to look at.
It seems this forum has more than it's fair share of weirdos.
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

@suzieseaside wrote:
You think? You must be a new member - Check out his other threads, all obsessed with showing pictures of his legs and his tackle in dirty skirts and tights which no-one but those with a similar fetish want to look at.
It seems this forum has more than it's fair share of weirdos.

I suppose I am a weirdo to most people but hey ho it goes with the territory 🙂

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

@dark_castle1 wrote:

That's not very nice is it?

Why even look at the thread if you think the OP is a weirdo and  you know what the content will be about.

Eccentricity used to be regarded as a mildly amusing foible and nothing to get worked up about.  Since it became "weirdness" it seems to have become less tolerable.

The OPs threads that I've seen haven't been any more grubby or tasteless than a lot of what passes for humour on TV these days, IMO. 

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

..... Why am I not surprised?

https://www.ladbible.com/news/news-councillor-shares-photos-of-wheelie-bins-overflowing-with-fresh-f...

Food wasted by greedy panicking people 🙁
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Oh pooh I didn't mean to post this on this thread! I thought there was another on panic buying
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent