Well that didn't go very well-did it Theresa1 lmao

Well after getting out of the barn with her sheep she tried a wee bit of door cavassing on the doorstep- TO THE PEOPLE!

Some one should have told her-sheep don't live in barns. LMAO

https://www.facebook.com/skynews/videos/vb.164665060214766/1735610159786907/?type=2&theater

Message 1 of 23
See Most Recent
22 REPLIES 22

Don't they? Really?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 2 of 23
See Most Recent

I prefer the aliterative name 'sheep shed' 🙂

Message 3 of 23
See Most Recent

LOL  I forgot one of the links http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39750467 where i was refering meaning the barn.

When she was in the barn with her sheep. Got it a wee bit mixed up i grant you. 

Not all sheep live in barns in reality btw,depends where you are.

Message 4 of 23
See Most Recent

She's as welcome to Scottish Conservatives, as BLiar is to most Labour Voters

Everytime a London Tory pops over the Border, Support for the Scottish party falls

They never learn, same happend during Indy referendum in 2014

Message 5 of 23
See Most Recent

Theresa May held a meeting in a Hall

They booked the Hall under the guise of holding a Birthday party

and only invited the Tory Press to the event

Message 6 of 23
See Most Recent

I love elections if only because they bring out every possible mud slinging story available😆If I had my way and i won't I would pass a law banning all fake news and compelling people to stick to facts. I mean what sort of people are we when all we can do is knock the poop out of everyone who puts there head above the parapet. Even when you question someone innocently about Blair, May etc you get your head ripped off and no meaningful answer? We seem incapable of discussing anything anymore without resorting to personal insults and abuse and to people you have never met.
During my lifetime I have voted many times and for all of the main parties because I vote for the person who resonates best with me. And nothing said on here will alter that!
Message 7 of 23
See Most Recent

What's fake about that news then?

Message 8 of 23
See Most Recent

Nice little gift for your conservative friends,mind you i think the selling price is too low as some nats or lefties could get hold of some and use them for nefarious purposes Smiley Wink

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Theresa-May-Lifesize-Cardboard-Cutout/dp/B01LQ7F14A/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product...

Some of the questions and comments are very disrespectful to our glorious leader

We are many,They are few
Message 9 of 23
See Most Recent

Remember when May was enthroned as PM

The Tories got very angry about people asking, is it right as She was not voted on as PM

The Tories replied, that 'The UK Election is all about, voting for a Party not a PM'

If this is their deeply held belief, why are they endlessly and concertedly carrying out Personal attacks on Corbyn, as an individual ?

Message 10 of 23
See Most Recent

I need a scarecrow for my garden,but they seem a bit pricey and don't look very strong and stable and would probably fall over in a few minutes.,just like she will when things go pearshaped soon. 

Message 11 of 23
See Most Recent

I believe Dianne Abbot is available for a fee, but don't ask her how much😃

Message 12 of 23
See Most Recent

No, she'll probably be just a few figures short in her answer?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 13 of 23
See Most Recent

Theresa May Made Glorious Visit to Workers of Derby Factory All Praise Strong and Stable Leader

We are many,They are few
Message 14 of 23
See Most Recent

Is that barn picture a meeting of the Wrexham Conservatives?

'If I had my way and i won't I would pass a law banning all fake news and compelling people to stick to facts. I mean what sort of people are we when all we can do is knock the poop out of everyone who puts there head above the parapet.'

You mean 'facts' you post such as...'TBH I try not to watch her, or salmond or Robertson they are all gut wrenchingly vile in my opinion, power obsessed and in need of sectioning'

'We seem incapable of discussing anything anymore without resorting to personal insults and abuse and to people you have never met'

Lol hypocrisy klaxon going full blast there.

Message 15 of 23
See Most Recent

3434.jpg

Apparently they were fresh out of dalmation burgers

Message 16 of 23
See Most Recent

This women is pathetic a complete and utter joke.When is she actually going to confront normal people on the steet instead of her private party walkabouts in factory's and speeches to her yoons in barns? 

Strong and stable my backside-it's a disgrace. She should be forced to go in front of the people in this live debate- no ifs and no buts

She'll try her hardest not to though because she'll be found out-usless as she is. Any direct question she ain't comfortable with she'll crumble like a pack of cards.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cornwall-39784504

Message 17 of 23
See Most Recent

I think you would say the same thing regardless of who was prime minister if they were A) Tory and B) English and god help them if they were a Scottish Tory😃
Message 18 of 23
See Most Recent

Contrary to your ignorant daft thoughts I've nowt bigoted against English. I was married to an English lass for years.Lived/worked in England for donkey's years.Like all you yoons,you think scots hate English-they don't.They hate Westminster AND EVERY BIGOTED THING THEY STAND FOR!

Scottish tory PM- Lmao ,were you ever dropped on your heid as a kid! You think the Westminster establishment would ever allow that then you've lost it.

Message 19 of 23
See Most Recent

Just one of us really

C-5OWqeXYAAQ-uv.jpg

We are many,They are few
Message 20 of 23
See Most Recent