This is what happens when you **bleep** people off that drive diggers

See what happens ! APPARENTLY THE GUY ONLY WANTED HIS WAGES. 

http://www.facebook.com/groups/215556435841901/permalink/357160711681472/

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

A mate of mine and his brother built a large garden wall for a local businessman,days turned into over a week without him paying them,one sunday the 2 of them turmed up at his house in his pick up with 2 sledgehammers and smashed the wall down,they also removed the blokes cement mixer and a few odds and ends for expenses sunglasses

We are many,They are few
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

I've been self-employed gardening since '91 and rarely had trouble non-payers.  The first was after a lot of pruning back over-grown shrubs in a front garden while the owners were away.  Called to collect payment on the date arranged, no answer.  Called a couple more times during the week following, still no answer.

Called on the following Sunday morning, no answer.   Having a van loaded with a weeks supply of grass cuttings, and other rubbish on its way to the tip I emptied one over the gate into their drive.  Before I got a second one out of the van they were coming out of the house waving cash.

I couldn't believe that people living in a detached house in one of the nicer local areas would have tried such a trick for such a small amount of money.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

I hope you charged them for the removal of the grass cuttings you so kindly donated to them which they refused.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent