So how many of you could pass the test then?

No cheating NOW 

just answer truthfully as the questions present themselves. If you fail,remove yourself immediately from these British Isles. 

https://lifeintheuktestweb.co.uk/test-1/

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Bye then  Smiley Sad

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

I passed, 83%, but since when has pool been a traditional pub game!

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

More so in the past. Most have been removed to make room for more customers, or for an eating area now that many pubs are struggling to survive.
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

A lot of pool tables may have been removed but they were never in pubs long enough to be considered traditional surely.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Maybe that depends on where in the country. I used to play in pubs in my 20s and 30s. I'm not sure where else they would be other than pubs or bars. We don't have a tradition of pool halls here like in the US.
All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Yes they were around in most pubs (working class) areas more so in 70's 80's .Kind of died away around 90's 00's when internet came in and most people started using there phones and such and didn't mingle and play it. I'm suprised darts still seems to be alive and kicking and a few bob in it as well. But there you go.

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Well i got 87.5% and passed 21/24 lol. Does that mean I can stay in Scotland? After all it was only 3 of the English questions I got wrongSmiley LOL 

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Bet you said pool was a traditional pub game!

Traditional my foot - newcomer compared to bar billiards, shove ha’penny or skittles!

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

96.7%. 😁.

I said pool table, I used to have to sit and watch in the pub, cos I couldn't and still can't play. 🙁
Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent