No Smoking in car with Children.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/smoking-in-vehicles .From 1 October 2015 it will be illegal to smoke in a car (or other vehicles) with anyone under 18 present. The law is changing to protect children and young people from the dangers of secondhand smoke.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 69
See Most Recent
68 REPLIES 68

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's funny that one moment people believe the statistics and quote them and in the next breath they will say they are not to be trusted.

What is it going to be?................Just that what suits at that moment to win an argument?

We are all being manipulated by big brother and if you want to buy into all that go ahead. Close your eyes and keep on dreaming. Smiley Indifferent

Message 61 of 69
See Most Recent

Was that aimed at me pls  harry ? 

Message 62 of 69
See Most Recent

Perhaps we should have a referendum on "Smoking in Cars"? 

Message 63 of 69
See Most Recent

Not Much We Can Do In Cars These Days Smiley LOL

Petal
Message 64 of 69
See Most Recent

12047124_397895890406918_3335543919015017901_n.jpg..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 65 of 69
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

No joamur it wasn't aimed at you, just a general observation.

People post links and others will post links to oppose the other people's links etc....and everyone thinks they've got the right info.

Message 66 of 69
See Most Recent

Passing laws that can't or won't be enforced, for whatever reason, is posturing........being seen to do the right thing; but leaving the actual success or failure of the idea up to others. I'm still seeing a surprisingly large number of people driving around while using mobile phones and how long ago was that law passed. Shame people leave a string of jobs all half done, instead of finishing one and getting it right; before embarking on another.

Message 67 of 69
See Most Recent

536665_391754590869120_1785569253_n.jpg
@right-then-petal wrote:

Not Much We Can Do In Cars These Days Smiley LOL

Message 68 of 69
See Most Recent

Statistics are a great tool if your an advertiser trying to sell something and need to brainwash others to buy your goods.

Is political correction being implemented properly ....no

Is moderation (key is word) being used correctly ...no

Making banning laws needs lots of statistics and 1 person offended or effected...we used to educate now we dictate and the difference is so misunderstood we need a statistics to prove a point.

End of the day banning cigs from cars is an  insult from the people who amongst other things... send troops, sell weapons  starve thousands into suicide and complain that new leader of the labour party says he wont use nuclear weapons and uproar says he;s unhelpful and he should stick to labours policy...which I assume is blow the world to kingdom come and inhale radiotive poison instead.

On the bright side its also not a big issue as hardly anyone  did anyway.(ta creeky for pointing that out to me 🙂 )

Message 69 of 69
See Most Recent