collected item

I have had an item paid for and collected and feedback left. I have marked it as despatched, however it will not go, it stays in my awaiting despatch box.  It is also showing no feedback despite positive feedback having been left. How do I get it to move ?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

collected item

Mark as "paid" using dropdown menu

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

collected item

Thank you for trying to help. I have  marked it as paid prior to trying to list it as despatched and it is showing as paid.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

collected item

You have to mark it as dispatched now using the Seller Hub only , here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sh/ovw

If issues are still arising and you're using the app or mobile browser, switch to do this on a Pc / laptop,  and use Chrome ir Firefox they wwork best with eBay.

@tolimarlu 

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

collected item

Thanks for the help but still not working, never had this problem before in many years of doing this. Seems it needs solving on E-Bays end. Tried robot which is useless unable to get past it to a human.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

collected item

Are you using a PC / laptop and using Chrome or Firefox,  try from there,  on  the Seller Hub.

@tolimarlu 

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

collected item

Am using PC on Chrome and still no joy. Unable to access sold items on mobile as comes up with java.io.IOException, this has only started since unable to get rid of this problem.

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: