Yet More Screen Disasters

For the last two weeks or so the 'landing page' after login has been a mess, filters completely missing, huge pictures dominating the screen etc etc redndering it pretty useless. This is todays mess. Please stop messing about with this.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

ccla3379
Conversationalist

I have seen a lot of screwed-up  layouts, often after Thursday updates, and mostly due to style sheet changes.  Hitting refresh on the page 3-4 times usually allows the browser to catch-up with the right versions of files needed.  Quite why they can't touch all the files with new dates and arrange for them all to get re-loaded when needed I'm not sure - probably a technical reason.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

@sleeping_in_silence57  I had the same landing page as your screenshot when I logged in this morning and my first thought was ... well, I can't repeat it. Yes it was awful and yes it was a mess, but I've just logged in this afternoon and my landing page has reverted to the version I was seeing up until yesterday. I suspect it was either a test which went live by accident (as they so often do) or someone had managed to get their mittens off and hammer on the keyboard. Again.

@ccla3379  "... probably a technical reason". Highly unlikely. I am yet to see any evidence of any technical reasoning behind the vast majority of changes made to the site. And I've not seen much technical ability either...

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: