Wrong timing for Bonus offer for nectar points

Good evening,

I activated the offer to get '5x  bonus points' at 9:00am but the record said that I activated it only from 11:25am onwards. This meant that the bonus offer has not been applied on three purchases I made.  For a different purchase I made on the same day, the bonus points were applied straightaway. 

I called Nectar but they were of no help. 

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

While I can not explain the time issue, unless the offer did not go live until 11.25am, but the points will have been added for the first purchase only over £10.

Did you activate on the ebay website or through an email link?

It is always advisable to pay for the highest item first to gain maximum points & check it is showing as activated on ebay before payment. 

You may need to contact nectar regarding the  activation/time issue.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Thanks for replying. I activated it on the eBay app. The bonus offer did not get applied on my first purchase but it did with a purchase I made water 11:25am. So I am assuming that the offer only went live after 11:25am! Is there anyone from eBay I can talk to? 

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

dave@ebay  or marco@ebay  may help.

Nectar overseas customer services were useless when I contacted them about missing nectar points last November.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Thanks for the tag @douglaspuglas 

Hi @cast-6225 

I'm not sure if there is anything we can do but I've escalated this to our Nectar team to review.

Ill update you as soon as they come back to me. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Hi @cast-6225,

The Nectar team came back to me.

Unfortunately they're unable to help with this one. The promotion is showing on their side as activating at the later time and they have no way of resetting when it was activated. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: