We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.

Anyone any idea of to resolve the issue with creating a Nectar voucher. I see there are may similar post, but can't find a direct solution. 

We ran into a problem and can't create your voucher right now. Please try again later.

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

Yep, you are correct others are experiencing this and it's been an on / off issue for years.

I'm tagging marco@ebay  an eBay community manager for you,  hopefully he can add your accunt to the ticket to give to the technical team to look at.

@843259 

Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

Any update on this issue? I just won an auction and urgently want to convert a voucher 

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

This is a bigger issue than the eBay technical team may realise. Lots of people are having this problem.

I have always been able to create vouchers but the last 2 days I get the error message. Unlinked and relinked and still the same.

Ebay can you have a proper look at this problem please. 

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

i'm having the same issue

Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

Does anyone have a solution to this? I've tried removing and relinking, different browsers, waited and come back to it after days, whatever I try cannot get past this error message.

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

No sadly I'm still unable to get nectar voucers adfter a few days

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

I'm having the same problem too - I think I've had it for more than a week now.

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

I've given up trying to relink my nectar and missed out a lot of points.

Photobucket
Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

I've spoken to  Nectar today and they said so many people have contacted them about this that they spoke to Ebay on the 16th of April and Ebay have said it will take 72 hours to fix the problem

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

I've spoken to  Nectar today and they said so many people have contacted them about this that they spoke to Ebay on the 16th of Apriland Ebay havesaid it will take 72 hours to fix the problem

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

I've spoken to  Nectar today and they said so many people have contacted them about this that they spoke to Ebay on the 16th of Apriland Ebay have said it will take 72 hours to fix the problem

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

Nectar told me after several calls and emails that it was a priority to resolve it - but could take 28 days - that's not really priority - anyway. 

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

Thanks for getting back. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

I HAVE SOLVED THIS ISSUE, EVERYONE. 

I called nectar and explained the problem. The person on the phone said he is going to refresh my card.

After this I unlinked then relinked my card. 

Now I have just created a voucher again. Don't wait for ebay to sort. Call nectar. 

Thanks 

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: