Vehicle Compatibility Table - Are buyers ignoring or are eBay misleading?

I have found a number of orders recently where the buyer has ordered the wrong item for their car. In the order details it tells me what car they have entered for the vehicle compatibility table. The problem is the car they have selected is not one that is included in my list. The table should have told them that it will not fit their car. I see two possibilities, they have ignored that part or the table did not tell them this. Given I have only found this happening this year I suspect they have been misinformed. Could marco@ebay please look into this. The 4 orders I have found this happening for are:

07-11335-36766

19-11457-12122

26-11465-81273

02-11357-04702

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Hi aj_swift, thanks for your post.

I will look into this for you, and get back to you between today and tomorrow. If you need anything else in the meantime, please feel free to let me know. Thanks for providing the examples above as well.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thank you Marco 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Hi aj_swift, thanks for your reply.

I've just reviewed this for you, and I found no issues with the compatibility table, and according to our records the buyer was shown the correct information, so they probably didn't notice this and decided to go ahead with the purchase.

If you run into the same scenario again, feel free to let me know and I will take a further look to make sure there is nothing else going on.

Have a good one,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

HI Marco,

Thank you for looking into it for me. Do you know if something about the presentation has changed? Because I never used to get cases like this.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: