Nectar linking

I seem to be having a problem with nectar card.   I've linked it multiple times today, and received emails to say it's linked, but ebay just keeps asking me to link it again.

rcarter69_0-1700058194137.png

and after linking

rcarter69_1-1700058276095.png

Message 1 of 76
See Most Recent
75 REPLIES 75

Nectar linking

Mine says I've not used it in a while and to relink, load of rubbish as only used it yesterday!

Message 2 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Well Nectar have been no help "Try again later".

Message 3 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

I've been getting the same all day... linked account about 10 times but not working. Typical as I need to order something urgently and use my vouchers... Sort it out eBay!!!

Message 4 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

irt303
Conversationalist

Same here.

Like many others, I found that my eBay/Nectar settings had changed (with no input from myself), and I was only able to collect points on eBay purchases - the option to be able to convert points to vouchers had been disabled.

I thought that unlinking then relinking would solve the issue, but was wrong. My Nectar page now has a red banner at the top with: "

You have not visited for a while.

You may need to relink, or your account is disabled. Please relink your card, or link a new Nectar account.

Contact Nectar Customer Support"

No number of reattempts has worked, even though I have six emails from Nectar confirming that the accounts have been linked!

A thread about a very similar issue (the aforementioned deactivation of the 'convert points into voucher' option) was started recently on these boards. At least one poster reported that eBay and Nectar were claiming the fault lay with the other, and telling the poster to contact the other party.

Yet another glitch (and probably eBay's, given the email confirmation from Nectar). Now I can't earn points on purchases either!

I'll be following this thread with interest.

Message 5 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

irt303
Conversationalist

Jus tried again, for my sins. Now getting

Nectar are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later. 

in plain text on a white background. That's on the Nectar site...

Message 6 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

I have the same problem 

First I had the red banner saying I have been unlinked and I have try to link a number of times and it kept unlinking me

And now it just keeps asking me to link again over and over I have been on nectar and it says it is linked but not on ebay them selfs 

Message 7 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Same issue. Tried all nectar advice including resetting cache. No luck. After 4 attempts with them, they are blaming eBay. eBay will not pick up phone or call back. Really frustrating.

Message 8 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

I got a message back from nectar on FB. They now say they are aware of a problem.. better late than never I guess 

Message 9 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Thought I almost had it for a moment.  Managed to link the accounts, and went to create a voucher and it errored.  Unlinked again once I refreshed the page.   Someone, please get this working!

Message 10 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Another useless update...

I have managed to get my accounts linked for very short periods of time (usually by using different browsers.  On the odd occasion when I do manage to get them connected, I'm presented with a blue bar saying I can't request vouchers as I'm not the owner of the nectar card (?).   Hopefully someone from either Nectar or eBay can figure out where the problem is and fix it before the end of the day :/.  Good luck to the rest of you.

Message 11 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Just what on earth is going on here, I'm getting the same issue. This is ridiculous at this point and seems neither Nectar nor Ebay know what is going on.

Message 12 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

I've got the same issue too, won't be purchasing anything on eBay until this is sorted.

Message 13 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Is it a coincidence that this coincides with 20% off and Black Friday deals.  I have approx £20 to use but can't use it and code expires today!

Message 14 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Oh goody, something different this time I tried linking...

rcarter69_0-1700132113124.png

Message 15 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

just left feedback on Ebay's Nectar page and link goes to Ebay Germany so maybe that's where technical problem lies ??

Message 16 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

An update.

I've linked the accounts and a refresh hasn't unlinked it!  Still can't redeem any vouchers, but slowly getting there.

Message 17 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

I have tryed again to link and it has not unlinked this time

So hopefully it getting back to normal 🤞

Message 18 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

I had the same problem. Finally spoke to someone at Nectar a few minutes ago and they said that it was ebay's fault because my Nectar account was fine. But then the person I was chatting to offered to delete the link to ebay to see if I could link it again and it actually sorted the problem for me when I tried it just now.

Message 19 of 76
See Most Recent

Nectar linking

Just asked my wife to link her eBay account to our nectar card, it worked and allowed her to apply for and receive a voucher. She hasn't been linked before. It could be a legacy account issue. Hope this helps.

Message 20 of 76
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: