Lots of my feedback not visible on eBay

Anyone else got a problem with their feedback not being visible on their account. I have 2 showing from the last 3 months and then it's the message re 90 days etc. The actual total changes and it has done just now as someone has left me some but I can't see this whilst using the iPad to view actual website,  can see it if using the app on my phone, but even that's a pain finding the recent stuff. It went weird yesterday and before I tackle with eBay thought I would query with others first. Thanks.

Message 1 of 25
See Most Recent
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Lots of my feedback not visible on eBay

Hi, this is still an issue for me on my feedback profile? So much of my recent feedback not showing!

Message 21 of 25
See Most Recent

Thanks for your reply, thehappyhippieworkshop

I've just reviewed this for you, and I can see all your feedback there. Please note that feedback is sorted by relevance and not by date (most recent ones) by default. Buyers can still change this, and sort them by date, so they can see the most recent ones first. For further information, you can see this post here, when we announced these changes.

Thank you,

Marco.

I am currently away and will return on the 20th of May. Please expect a delay in my reply

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 22 of 25
See Most Recent

It is impacting me and still not sorted even though I have complained.

Message 23 of 25
See Most Recent

Hi Marco.

Hope you are having good vacation.

I also have many feedback missing.

At least nine of the last feedback I received does not show.

if you could arrange for this to be fixed, would appreciate it.

account name; 4390adam

IMG_2776.png

IMG_2777.png

IMG_2778.png

IMG_2779.png

IMG_2780.png

IMG_2781.png

  

Thank you

Best regards

Adam

Message 24 of 25
See Most Recent

Same problem today again, NO FEEDBACK showing. Message saying something about a problem reloading the page, fine, well sort it then!

Message 25 of 25
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: